Thursday, March 22, 2007

Welcome Home, Kinzy

Lydia, Alia, and I went to the hospital this morning and picked up Jill and Kinzy. Kinzy is doing very good! She is nursing well and is very responsive. She is still spitting up mucus every once in a while but the doctor said this should pass after about three days. Jill is feeling and doing excellent as well! We think she looks like Lydia but we'll let you tell us what you think. :) Here's some pictures of today!



Lydia and Alia meet their new baby sister. Alia's attitude since that moment has been "let me see!"

Lydia is such a big help! She is so gentle!

Alia wants to be gentle but just doesn't know how yet! :)

Kinzy is so tiny. My hand fits her whole chest!

What did you just do to me?? Where am I and who are these new people??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is poetic justice that at least one Inman have a houseful of girls!! Calvin, you are the perfect candidate! The last picture of Kinsey looks so much like Lydia did! Congrats to all and keep us informed. I love this blog!!! Love you, Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS !
This child looks like her Grandpa Inman ! So tiny and cute.She weighs just 4 oz. more than our Andy so I know how tiny she is.
Your folks came by last nite and Deb showed me how to get your blob and respond.How exciting! The men fixed snacks for us .We aleays have a good time together.
We have been making garden. Hope this year is better for growing things. Looks like you did ok!
Love--- Edna -Ab Abney