Friday, March 16, 2007

Birthday Party

making a cake for Daddy....Don't I have some cute girls???


Four friends, four birthdays, and two kids that wanted to be in the picture.

It seems the older you get, birthdays just come and go. Years just kinda blend with each other and the only way you know how old you are is that you know what year you were born. Good grief, I'm only 33....that's not old right?? Of course I am only 7 years away from 40 and that does sound old. I know it's not old but it sounds old. Anyway, I had a great birthday this year. My three girls made a great cake and we had a party at our house with 3 other friends who had birthdays within a few days of mine. I even saw Rocky Balboa. Funny to think that I'm only two years older than the Rocky series and they're still making money off it.

1 comment:

Mark Shelley said...

Your site is great.