Friday, March 23, 2007

My three girls

My Egyptian friends have now nicknamed me "Abou Banet", which means Father of the girls. I feel very blessed to have such beautiful girls. Jill did mention however, that in about 12 years from now I will know the meaning of girl's hormones. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. :) By the way, it looks like most people who participated in the poll, lost. 72% of the people who voted thought we were having a boy. Except one strange fool who thought we were having a pony.....hmmm maybe next time.

6 comments:

Josh and Brin said...

copycats.

Anonymous said...

Our hearts are filled with joy!
Congratulations!
Love, "the Proud Grandparents!"

Anonymous said...

Congradulations. It is so nice of you to share this excitement with us on the other side of the world.

I'm sure you will enjoy all your girls. There was three girls in our family growing up (Then 10 years later we got the baby brother.) We are especially close.

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a beatiful girl!! Love her name. Love, Laura and Chris Mudd

Unknown said...

congrats!! Can't wait to catch up. We have three boys, watch out...

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Looks like you have another beautiful little Girl!! I can't believe that I missed you all when you were back in the states. I am glad to hear you all are doing well!
Dave