Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grandma's Fun Time With the Girls!

Lydia and I worked together in her school room. We read, made books, and painted.

Kinzy and I played on the roof. Kinzy loves to go down the slide...over & over!

Alia and I snapped green beans. She had comments or asked questions about every bean.
The beans were delicious!

Stan & I have had a wonderful time in the desert. We saw new sights, tasted new foods, swam in the Red Sea, & walked the local neighborhood. Of course, Cal & Jill and the girls were a sight for our sore eyes. The girls have grown so much. Stan & I have taken great delight in the girls activities and their daily routine. It's been our pleasure to have been a part of their family for a few weeks. I've taken as many pictures as I could possibly take and then some more. (When I return to the states, please drop by the house & I'll show all of the pictures, if you've got time.)



2 comments:

James Family said...

Hi Calvin and Jill! I'd love to email you and get back in touch. It's been too long! We are living in STL and have thought of you often even though you are no where near STL! zusjames at gmail dot com or joejames812 at gmail dot com. Love, Joseph and Suzanne James

Anonymous said...

So good to see pictures of your family. Anxious to talk to Debbie when she gets home.

We've been talking about your family at Camp Branch this week.

Love Vicki